The name of this photograph is Peace and it’s part of the series SILENTIVM, a photographic project regarding the conceptual topic of the silence and its meaning attribution. The silence, in this work, is seen as a mental phenomenon and not only as the absence of sound. The research aimed to investigate one intimate side of our mind that is part of everyone but capable to generate different effects, thoughts and behaviours in each of us.
SILENTIVM has been realized thanks to the participation of five persons of different European countries and every portrait, like this one, is a visual interpretation of an interview about the aforementioned topic.
Due to the special value I give to this work, I decided to limit the edition to five units with one standard size.
- Giclée Print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag® 308g
- Overall Print Size (Width x Height): 95.7 x 110 cm
- Limited Edition of 5 + 1 A/P
- Supplied with Hahnemühle Certificate of Authenticity to provide limited edition provenance
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed
Click the tab “ADDITIONAL INFORMATION” for all the technical aspects